Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, June 23, 2012

UPCOMING.

WIDGETS:

Windows Phone 7 Edited and Resized for Corby II
XSlide v1
XSlide v2
XSlide v3
SiteLink Widget

WALLPAPERS:

pack 14
pack 15
pack 16

I will try my best to upload it tomorrow, and probably my last update on this blog, I hope not.

I was thinking to shut the site down for awhile, I don't know.
I hope you all could bare with me.

I wasn't able to find a new administrator for the site, and I'm assuming that there's no one interested.

So, friends. Thank you for the support to my blog, I appreciate it, I really do.
Again, thanks. Till next time.

:)

CARL RANIDO
CorbyStudio Administrator

2 comments:

  1. Sir, wag kang sumuko.. madami kang natutulungan
    tska madami umaasa sa blog na toh para mapaganda ang SC2 nila.. kahit matagalan naghihitay pa din..
    Idol kayu ng nakararami..wahaha! Godbless...

    Nikki Abarentos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wag ka muna magsara. sayang, ang dami mong natutulungan na corby 2 users. ako, kahit ndi ako madownload ng updates marami diyan natutuwa sa mga ginagawa mo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Comment